The Manager of Landfill Operations course is a comprehensive primer in the study of modern landfills; including fundamental area of study such as operations, site design, regulations, health and safety, cost controls and other issues pertinent to planning, operating, and closing landfills.
Who Should Attend
Landfill owners, managers, and supervisors, as well as engineers and consultants.
- Understanding the scope of landfill importance, purpose, characteristics, design, equipment, and regulatory compliance
- Understanding and managing daily operational procedures
- Improving landfill safety
- Understanding construction and surveying practices
- How to implement and manage effective monitoring systems
- Maximizing landfill site administration
- Improving efficiency and controlling costs
The course is offered by SWANA as preparation for Landfill Management Certification, required by many jurisdictions as requirement to operate compliant and safe landfill facilities.p>
SWANA Certified Instructors
- Neal Bolton, President, Blue Ridge Services
- Debby Barton, District Manager, Solid Waste Special Service District #1, Moab, Utah
- Jerry Ross, General Manager, EnviroSolutions (ESI)
- Jo-Walter Spear, President, JSA Environmental
Purchase of eCourse includes
- Immediate access to 12 video recordings and 18 PDFs
- Print version of the manual shipped within two weeks
- 30 Continuing Education Units (CEUs) upon completion of eCourse
Purchase of this eCourse does not include the Certification Exam. For more information on becoming SWANA Certified click here.
ATTENTION: File download is 1.45 GB. Course video total running time is 17h53m13s.