The Managing Composting Programs eCourse addresses concepts critical to successfully managing composting programs, including the rationale for composting, planning and site development, economics, and operations. Managing Composting Programs discusses best practices, emerging technologies, and management of municipal composting programs.
Who Should Attend
Professionals managing municipal composting programs; operators of municipal composting programs, consultants or anyone with interest in the field of composting.
The text for the course is Managing Composting Programs. This comprehensive manual covers these topics including supplemental images, graphs, examples, and exercises.
- The Importance of composting as a component of solid waste management
- Compost uses, markets, and quality
- Composting principles
- Composting methods
- Facility site development and equipment
- System planning and economics
- Operations and troubleshooting
- Regulatory management
- Organic material collection
- Additional ways to manage organics
The Managing Composting Programs eCourse is offered by SWANA as preparation for the Composting Programs Certification.
Purchase of eCourse Includes
- Immediate access to eight video recordings and 11 PDFs
- Print version of the manual shipped within two weeks
- 30 Continuing Education Units (CEUs) upon completion of eCourse
Purchase of this eCourse does not include the Certification Exam. For more information on becoming SWANA Certified click here.
ATTENTION: File download is 238 MB. Course video total running time is 11h48m28s.