Learn the fundamental and practical elements of waste screening. Gain an understanding of how to handle unacceptable waste and the types of equipment used in waste screening. Benefit from examples of methods and procedures used to identify waste to screen and prevent from entering MSW Disposal facilities.
Other topics include:
- Waste Identification Procedures
- Routine and Suspect Waste Inspections
- Random Load Checking Program
- Samples Forms
SWANA Training@Work In-House Packages include:
- One Instructor Manual
- Five Student Manuals
- Course Presentation CD
- Five Course Assessments (upon request)
- Five Certificates of Completion (upon request)
- CEU forms (upon request)
Additional manuals may be purchased separately.